Project management gains importance as companies deal with increasing technology complexity and shorter time-to-delivery requirements. In order for any project to excel or achieve its intended goal, it must be managed properly. Successful businesses must be aware of even the smallest details, as well as the impact they will have on the project itself.
EITC has a wealth of experience in IT Project Management governance matters. We can conduct a thorough review and address governance issues at key points of your project cycle. Our consultants have the proven ability and expertise to manage the most complex information technology projects. We identify issues and resolve conflicts before they become problems using established procedures and processes that consistently yield excellent results. We focus on the big picture, establishing priorities and coordinating activities and participants to ensure that your projects are delivered safely, on time, and within budget.
Our IT project management services are different because we understand both the technical side and the business side of Information Technology.
Providing the highest Project Management Standards
Our approach is based on delivering a value for money by providing the highest standards of project management, utilizing our experienced project management consultants to realize business benefits and develop a lean, highly flexible and interactive project model. EITC project management methodology encompasses four key components:
- Information Technology Needs Assessment
We meet with the client to gain an understanding of how technology will support business operations as well as current and emerging technology requirements.
- Information Technology Design
EITC develop a coordinated set of business working plans and IT implementation details, which will depict the requirements for the new technology infrastructure.
- Information Technology Project Management
At this phase, our team works with client every step of the way to ensure projects get off on the right foot and stay on track. The main highlights of this phase include the following project management processes:
- Initiating Processes: Involve all stakeholders and ensure that project team have authority to proceed.
- Planning Processes: Define objectives, scope, and schedule for the project work to be done.
- Executing Processes: Carry out project tasks. This is the ‘delivery’ part of project management.
- Monitoring and Control Processes: Track the work that is being done, review and report on it.
- Closing Processes: Finalize all the tasks and make sure that the project achieved its goals.
- Information Technology Integration
The aim of this phase is to assist the client in the proactive management of the new technology infrastructure and ensure everything is implemented according to the highest standards as to make sure that the business is managed to have the benefits of the new technology.